Ads Top

Guilty for stretching...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 017
After suffering from bad backs after sleeping on the now rigid mattress, there's one thing I love to do the most in the morning.

I know the importance of stretching right after you wake up from sleep but these recent bad backs conundrum certainly emphasizes it for me even more. Not only at home I stretch my body after sleeping or after sitting for too long, I will always stretch on my bike if I come across a traffic light. Loosening up the joints and muscles invoke that certain feel of revitalization for my body and you will feel it too if you do the same. Don't push too far though! 

Know your own body and its own unique limitations! 

Is it something to be ashamed about? Not really, no. Is it a bit of the ordinary? Well, you do it when you're stationary or even when you're moving. So, no, I don't think so. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? Well, if you are ashamed of the noises you make, it deserves it.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.