Ads Top

For your temperature.

- cover - shed - wind
Tips, see Thursday 028 & misc list 224
Living in a tropical country, I will always sweat so here's something that I do to combat that.
Whether it's in the morning or late in the afternoon or even at night, you will get hot even by just standing still so here's a number of activities that actually help:

#070: doused in water
First and foremost, taking a bath will always help no matter the time. Your body will be rid of the temperature and will remain in that level for quite awhile, even when you get out to the store covered in layers or just in plain clothes. It never fail me, that is unless if the water is not cold at all or the weather is too fluctuating.

#071: free yourself
Speaking of which, not wearing anything that does not breathe on you will certainly helps. I will always wear layers in the morning to sweat but if I don't want to, I will wear as less clothes as I could when I don't actually want to. It depends on your prerogative.

#072: transfer of heat
If none of that helps, just turn on the fans or the air-conditioner and the result is almost always positive. It is for me for emergency use only, especially for the latter since I do not want to waste electricity for my sake.

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.