Ads Top

Nintendo

obligatory journal 084
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #13 (64)
A little late  ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Getting better with more frequent reading. Much more fluent as well!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Having a number of neighbourhood kids to play basketball with was great but my knees are now buckling under the pressure. I shouldn't have jumped so much! Had to take a couple of days off ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
One more, baby! Yeah! My effort to increase the colouring bore fruit finally.
#4 pray full for the whole year
Well, that didn't last long. Straight off a cliff!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Nothing at all ...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.