Ads Top

_REDROSES

obligatory journal 085
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #14 (65)
Almost forgot to do this...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Need to keep it up. Sometimes I remember but sometimes I totally forgot...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Letting my legs and knees rested a little more by doing more weight exercises. Getting back into the groove for basketball actually, couldn't jump and run around much but actually getting the shots down.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Three less than before but still so many colours. Beautiful!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Trying to get back on the wagon... take it day by day.
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
At least there's one.
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.