Ads Top

Muted, lost, fluffy, rebel, patriot, drunk, yellow and sassy.

Custom POP throwback 009 #079 to #086
Well ... better late than never! I can't keep up with my weekly outing!
#079 Gordon Freeman (Half-Life 2) Here is the mute protagonist of the Half-Life franchise. That goatee and spectacles are his signature look while that hazard suit are perfectly accompanied with his trusty crowbar and that handy bomb just complete this perfect tribute. Maybe now it will the Half-Life suit or the concept art version.
--------
#080 Carol Danvers (Captain Danvers) Basing it on the leaked set pictures, this is the first time I closely look to the suit's details and adapt the actress' facial features. I kind of like this just because of its colour and details.
--------
#081 Tokomon 007 (Digimon) Such a cutie. Straight and simple.
--------
#082 Mae Borowski (Night in the Woods) It's unfortunate that I couldn't get the proper shade for her fur since I love this game and the main protagonist so much. I think I represent her personality quite well here.
--------
#083 Peggy Carter as Captain America (Exiles) She looks really good here and I can really see her being adapted as she is. The hair represents her time period while the suit is being retrofitted to her well. Salute!
--------
#084 Trevor Belmont drunk (Castlevania) This is a bit of a surprise first foray into this game adaptation but it's such a memorable look that I had to adapt first. Don't you think so? Now on to the other characters ...
--------
#085 Agumon 008 (Digimon) As much as I hate how the scanner capture light coloured pencils, it turns out well here in the end. The proportion looks good here, just like the animated counterpart.
--------
#086 Lola Bunny (Space Jam) I am perplexed that she hasn't been adapted yet. Her looks are quite iconic from her first debut in the movie. Her sassy attitude I am trying to represent here I think comes through.
--------
I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Female: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII  | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII I,
Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Manga: IIII I, 
MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Misc: IIII III, TV: IIII IIII IIII II.
Animals are keeping their place in the list, huh? Games have been adapted so much here.
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.