Ads Top

A bond forged by fire is never broken.

obligatory journal 067
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #49

Everything is pushed ahead by a day ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Yeah ... writing this entry is getting harder when it is like this.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Third week with still the same modus operandi. I'm eating more though and I think I should put in a little more effort if my weight actually increase ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Yes ... I got two over last week! So many animals and more fantastical adaptations!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Man, I really need to keep hold of myself ...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Starting to increase the output on this front. Now about the comic ...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.