Ads Top

unleashed, bossy, motivated, underdog, ruler, controlled, juvenile & cinematic.

Custom POP throwback 009 #087 to #094
Huh,  I didn't notice I did not write anything here before. This just showed my headspace at the time!
#087 Charizard 006 (Pokémon) Never that confident in adapting the face from the front but it looks great here I think. Quite proportionate here thankfully.
#088 Edna Mode (Incredibles) I didn't know they actually adapt her before but I just want to draw her myself.
#089 Ruby (Agents of Shield) She is such a revelation last season that I want to pay tribute to her. I couldn't put in as much details to the wardrobe but I think I adapt her look well enough. She looks intimidating!
#090 Spyro the Dragon (Spyro) Again with the shape of the head. I hope I portray its characteristic well here with the smile while the stance is good enough to showcase the hind legs, the wings and the tail at the back.
#091 Lord Zedd (Power Rangers) I was proud in adapting him just based on his live counterpart, adapting the brain and the muscles well enough here. I should have put more reflections on the visor there ...
#092 Android 18 (Dragon Ball) This is quite a simple transition but I take pride in able to adapt her golden hair and blue eyes quite perfectly if I do say so myself. Try comparing this with the recent official adaptation.

#093 Squirtle 007 (Pokémon) The blocky head strikes again! Everything else is fine, but I have to admit defeat .
#094 Domino (Deadpool 2) I know she will turn out good! They should've adapted her to pay tribute to one of the standout role in the film (but I know of the business aspect forbids Fox to gain from toy merchandise). Nevertheless, I am proud to be able to adapt the darker skin colour and the frizzy hair for once!
--------
I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III, Female: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, ?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII III, Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, Manga: IIII II, 
MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, Misc: IIII III, TV: IIII IIII IIII IIII.
Animals and female again dominating this entry, coinciding with last week's efforts as well.
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.