Ads Top

He was number one!

alllifeinfate e016 Last Week Tonight (4th week of November 2018)
~ Recap on All of Pop Culture News and Everything in Between ~

Here we go ... are you guys actually listening?

Below is a direct link for you to download ...:
DIRECT LINK -
(58.9 MB)
~
Hey, hi, hello, and assalamualaikum! This is Alif and welcome to my podcast!

Another week, another recap.

Too many things this time around. That new podcast should be coming soon ... Again, look forward to it!

Oh, please be notified that the volume is a bit loud this time around, so I apologize to the fellow earbud wearers!

I AM SORRY!

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you again next week! Good bye and assalamualaikum! :-)

:Time stamp:

01.25 preface (housekeeping week 56)
02.45 obituary: Stephen Hillenburg & ALS.
09.25 adaptation: Blade Runner: Black Lotus & 14.24 Cowboy Bebop live action.
1.02.40 Payless=Palessi.
1.09.05 Fallout 76's duffel bag.
1.20.24 postface.

reference: imgur post

~ (contact me through facebook [Muhammad Alif b As'shaari], email [alllifeinfate@msn.com], twitter [alllifeinfate] & the blog [alllifeinfate.blogspot.my]) ~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.