Ads Top

Emo, childish, prospect, floating, pawing, down under, puberty & matured.

Custom POP throwback 009 #071 to #078
I'm trying here ... I made a couple of mistakes in the previous version but it is fixed now!
#071 Charmander 004 (Pokemon) I couldn't exactly translate its skin colour properly but as I tried to find the exact formula of adapting this franchise, I think it looks good enough. I got the shading right again though! 
-
#072 Aang (Avatar: the Last Airbender) Oh, I'm starting this, alright. Again the colouring of the skin could have been better but I think I translate his demeanour well enough. That clean innocent eyes are perfect for him! 
-
#073 Ronda Rousey at 2017 Royal Rumble (WWE) Facial expressions I will not include to every design since it's not Funko's way but considering the subject at hand, it is better with it just to represent the event faithfully. I think you can tell this is her right away! 
-
#074 Pukamon 006 (Digimon) Again with the head shape. Simple yet effective and the skin is perfect here! 
-
#075 Blue (Blue's Clues) Such an entertaining show in my childhood and it is only appropriate for me to pay tribute to its mascot: Blue! It looks surprisingly fitting as a POP. This will fly off the shelves for sure.
-
#076 Borobi (Commonwealth Games 2018) Another game mascot and this looks great as well. Considering they always have big heads and bright colours, and I adapted it well this time around! 
-
#077 Charmeleon 005 (Pokemon) In these concept images, they always look to the side and will rarely have one that looks straight ahead. It is my job to make them do so and here is one of them! Again the head shape ...
-------
#078 Tyler Hoechlin as Superman (Supergirl) He is great in the show for me and adapting it was quite a jot for me. The decision to convert the five o'clock shadow as well was a masterful decision! The suit is cool too.
--------
I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIIIFemale: IIII IIII IIII IIII I, ?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III | Anime: IIII IIII IIII III,
Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII, Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIIIManga: IIII I, MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII , Misc: IIII III, TV: IIII IIII IIII I.
More animals and creatures than what I remembered ...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.