Ads Top

shy, bold, agent, scared, lethal, rebirth, friendly and edgy.

Custom POP throwback 010 #095 to #102
. !
#095 Gabumon 009 (Digimon) Just like Agumon, I was having to trouble to proportion it properly but the pelt certainly helps to make sure it looks proper. Everything here looks perfect!
#096 Prince (Superbowl 2007) A tad bit taller than the usual, but the suit looks proper here and that guitar is complemented by his pose here. You will be missed!
#097 G-Man (Half-Life 2) A man in a suit might be too generic but he just had that unique facial features that I think he would stand out as it is. San the mouth, I was right!
#098 Courage (Courage the Cowardly Dog) Oh, so cute even when he is afraid. Now to the screaming version!
#099 Spider-Man Noir (Sp-der-Man Noir) His suit in the comics is unique enough that I want to adapt it myself. Granted the into the Spider-Verse looks better but where's the striped pants?!
#100 Valkyrie (Thor Ragnarok) The hair could've been better but I know that fancy armour needs to adapted right away. It's similar with the recent official version but it just shows that she deserves it in the first place!
#101 Biyomon 010 (Digimon) It's quite a straightforward here and the initial design just helps the transition here.
#102 Wartortle 008 (Pokémon) I just cringe every time I see the blatant shape of the head. I might just redo them all over again!
--------
I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Female: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIIIGame: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III, Manga: IIII II, 
MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIIIMisc: IIII IIII, TV: IIII IIII IIII IIII .
Pretty even between animals and humans here.
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.