Ads Top

as I try to intently watching again ...

inflated - pre-opened - through the roof
pet peeves Monday 033 @ 015b & misc list 145
This month will be a busy time for me as I try to watch all the movies as soon as I can. With that comes a number of obstacles that are still present ever since I wrote on them the last time:
#076: exorbitant prices
Yes, I know this is one of the big ways the cinema itself makes their money but considering how most of the food and drinks inexplicably double their prices just because they provide easier access in-house. I will always bring food from the outside and keep them in my sweaters while I bring in the only thing I will always buy there: iced lemon tea. I think that if they see the drinks with their logos even with my own outside food, they will be lenient to at least. I contribute a bit with the drinks (and part of the ticket price) to keep the industry going.

#077: common courtesy #2
Well, I will keep on posting about them every time I experienced it myself. The double feature last week surprisingly I didn't suffer as much as yesterday whereby I was disturbed at all fronts. Surprisingly (or not) there were the same as I what I mentioned before, from the flashing of headlights by those who were late (don't shine it at us already in the seat, shine it downwards to the numbers, numbnuts!), to the invasion of personal space by the dad on my side (stop squirming in your seat if you know you are moving my seat as well!) and the dumb dumb at the back of my seat that keep nudging my headrest without even acknowledging it and apologize! The moviegoing etiquette I know is much better in the city and I know it is a risk by going to the cinema around here instead ... but come one, it is basic common courtesy! I paid the same amount of money as you to be here, okay! 

#078: crinkling mood destroyer
Since I really appreciate the experience as a movie enthusiast, I will try to make it as great for myself as well as the others around me. The major part of it is the matter of concessions and the amount of sound it makes when you consume them. I try to avoid popcorn as much as I can (it's not my go-to food anyway) and if I have food in plastic wrappers, I will open them up first in the previews instead of during the quietest moments of the film! That would really took me out of the scenes ... don't be oblivious to your actions in the theater, you should know you're affecting others as well! Man, people can be really dense sometimes ...
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.