Ads Top

It takes a pair to beat the odds.

obligatory journal 068
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #50

Here's me trying to push out a lot to cover up for me going to the movie later this evening ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I guess I'm ending the year in a whimper ... huh?
#2 weekly adequate exercises
The same thing as well as before but last Sunday I was feeling a bit sick but thankfully did not caught a full-blown fever ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I thought I would fall way short but just four less is actually quite great for me! Didn't notice how much female icons I did adapt last week!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Better at least ...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
A tad less but there's something at least.
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.