Ads Top

Third of Eleven.

POP recap 006 3rd week of November 2019
Wait... what happened there?


Okay, I won't touch on all of them but I just want to do a quick recap by highlighting some of them.

Turnaround: 2(?) a day | Total amount: 14 | Highest score: 28
_
My Favourite
Hardest: Mr. Freeze
I just love Arnold's interpretation of the character despite how cheesy it was. That armour though!
Most Beautiful: Captain Peggy Carter
While we have to wait a little while longer, I'm just glad that there will be an official version of her, despite being in alternate universe.
Personal Pick: Machete
This is a perfect example of an actor sculpting a character around him. Here's my tribute for him to be officially adapted one day!
-
EasiestKabuto
Yup...
--
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.