Ads Top

Do I have something clever to say here...?

POP recap 002 4th week of October 2019
I really did need to keep it as current as possible...


Okay, I won't touch on all of them but I just want to do a quick recap by highlighting some of them.

Turnaround: 4 a day | Total amount: 28 | Highest score: 28
_
My Favourite Top 3 4
4th: Sandman
This might be simpler compared to others but I'm just so happy that I managed to adapt this iconic character well enough. I will say it again that I can't wait for the adaptation!
Such a vibrant performer that I want to pay homage to and while the prospect of adapting a muscular petite woman body at first was daunting, I think I handled it pretty well enough here.
Another one that caught my eyes! While she unfortunately won't be there for the release of Ghostwire: Tokyo, she will be in good graces of the internet for years to come after that adorable presentation. Looking at this, I think I was able to capture that... you can tell it was her right away, right?
1st: Nausicaä
Being one of the best animes and one of the best movies for me, I'm just so relieved that she turns out all right in the end! I want to highlight this once more because I want them, Funko, to finally get into agreement with Studio Ghibli and make an official wave for them already. Why does it take so long?!
-
Easiest: Lapras
The least amount of mechanical pencil strokes, that's what it came down to.
--
HardestDeathstroke
Well, you can see why I chose him... Seeing the full costume at first didn't make the decision to adapt it any easier because of how detailed it was and while I didn't make it to be 'Fun'-size as before with Joe Manganiello's, I play in that restriction well enough. He looks amazing by the way!
---

Tell me what do you want me to touch on in the next edition!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.