Ads Top

POP!

daily random video 009
La UHOZ
duration: 0 min 35 sec, released: August 26th, 2014
randomness nature = 40% since explosion is a universal language of entertainment.


Okay, here's something random.
Since I learned of this site over a FBE video the other day, I want to try to highlight a video a day, a video that literally do not have a single view on Youtube. I love the platform and want to try to give my support in any way that I can. Let's see how long this would last!
Edit: I found a new site that I can go to to view random videos with next to nothing views: Incognitube.

justified to not have any next to nothing view?
No because the sense of anticipation and the quick payoff should make it an easy watch.

a case for the ninth:
+ Positives +
Short and sweet.
? Main contention ?
For some the explosion might not be enough...
- Negatives -
... but I just don't want them to hurt themselves simply for the clicks.
--------
source: Miguel DAvila
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.