Ads Top

Music connects us overcoming the boundaries.

daily random video 007
Mauga e mamao (Tumau i le Satauro) cover song by myUso Lemuelu Leulua'iali'i JR FAUOO
duration: 4 min 56 sec, released: November 08th, 2019
randomness nature = 60% since it's a cover of a song and that's a big sub-category on its own on Youtube.

Okay, here's something random.
Since I learned of this site over a FBE video the other day, I want to try to highlight a video a day, a video that literally do not have a single view on Youtube. I love the platform and want to try to give my support in any way that I can. Let's see how long this would last!
Edit: I found a new site that I can go to to view random videos with next to nothing views: Incognitube.

justified to not have any next to nothing view?
Not really because that's a beautiful cover and it'd serve the community in positive lights.

a case for the seventh:
+ Positives +
Great cover of a song.
? Main contention ?
The language barrier could be a hurdle here...
- Negatives -
... So much so that some would not even approach it.
------
source: Seiuli Victor Elisara
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.