Ads Top

Pre-boiled taters.

daily random video 005
Scotts Uwhi potato jan2018
duration: 1 min 51 sec, released: January 07th, 2018
randomness nature = 70% since it's a personal snippet of a family's life.

Okay, here's something random.
Since I learned of this site over a FBE video the other day, I want to try to highlight a video a day, a video that literally do not have a single view on Youtube. I love the platform and want to try to give my support in any way that I can. Let's see how long this would last!
Edit: I found a new site that I can go to to view random videos with next to nothing views: Incognitube.

justified to not have any next to nothing view?
Probably not because just like that video of a kid playing with Legos I covered before, it is always fascinating to be able to take a peek into a family's life that does not look manufactured at all.

a case for the sixth:
+ Positives +
Endearing look of children interacting with nature.
? Main contention ?
The mundane in life is a sight to see.
- Negatives -
It might be uninteresting for some...
------
source: Koanga Institute
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.