Ads Top

Di Balik

obligatory journal 113
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #46 (98)
From other sites?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
No, no, no, no, no...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
It's more of the same really but if you've read my post on basketball, I was really irritated a couple of days ago when I was forced to leave the court when they decided to use the full court instead of the half. So inconsiderate.

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
This is certainly better! Last (last) week was eleven but this (last) week was twenty! I am so proud of myself...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Getting better with a couple of days of stumbling approaching the weekend... I'm not that lazy anymore!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Here we go..!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.