Ads Top

As I am inside the bathroom...

bam - drip - woosh
pet peeves Monday 066 & misc list 303
I was going out before but now when I'm inside...
There's always so to complain, right? So, here I go...:

#167: on/off
Here's the thing: the bathroom-slash-toilet is at the back and since it's close to the back door, there's always a chance of the latter's door banging into the former's light switch, effectively turning it off. It's just an inconvenience when you're inside, especially if you're doing the deed or in the middle of something and you can't get to it immediately. When the person that accidentally do that notice that right away, I am glad but when they don't, I have to let them know.

#168: fill it up
Never a handyman myself, I would just deal with the problem of the floater for the toilet pump by turning the valve for the pipe to fill the water in and then turning it off when the water is full and overflows through the side, which happen almost always. The problem is when others use the pump and do not know (or ignorantly don't want to learn) how to do so, I have to turn it myself and this would be a problem when I am in emergency i.e. number two. Then I have to stand there and fill the tank by holding the rubber cylinder(?) all the way up into it until it's filled. 

#169: laying dormant
You know that water from the pipe no matter how clean they are coming out of the faucet will always have some contaminants in there and when they are left alone and still for a long period of time, you can see the aforementioned muck at the bottom there. This is why I will never fill the water container all the way up to the brim but only half full, just enough for me to use throughout the day. Unfortunately, the others do not feel the same.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.