Ads Top

Not proud of my...

Insecurity Saturday 001
I've been wanting to fill in the last remaining day with something so I want to try being the most vulnerable here.

Everyone have their own personal insecurities and I am not an exception.

Let's start with a physical one and the most insecure part that I could come up with is my belly. Specifically, how flabby it is. I can state that I am at least an active person (when I could) and do not gain weight easily, resulting in an adeptly muscular body if I do say so myself. That is if I do not include my stomach. It has been this way since high school (or sekolah menengah here) and while I'd been active with PKBM, I didn't know what to do with it then and the result is this layer of fat on top of the abs that I could feel under it. The thing is though I'm always a bit self-conscious about it before but thankfully I could get over it as I begin to be more confident of myself.

It's still there but for once I'm okay with it. There is a line across my body that is caused by the excess but I'm actually glad that it's there because I want something to remember my past, something to remind me how far I've come now.

So... that's it.

This is an exercise of self-reflection and I hope this will encourage you to do the same.

Put it down in writing and let's see if it would help as it did to me.

Is it something to be insecure of? Not really since I know the human body is unique and have its own natural folds so to speak. ... ... ... ....
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.