Ads Top

The honeymoon period.

POP recap 003 transitional week between October & November 2019
Almost there...


Okay, I won't touch on all of them but I just want to do a quick recap by highlighting some of them.

Turnaround: ? a day | Total amount: 11 | Highest score: 28
_
My Favourite Top 3 2
It's a little slim for the picking this time around so I want to highlight just a couple, with this robot to start. I was just intrigued to see how it would translate into POP and I have to say it looks good. Rest in peace, Robin Williams!
It might look simpler than most but I'm just pleased as punch how well she turns out. Just look at that mug! And the hair, definitely the highlight!
-
EasiestDitto
Well, it's pretty self-explanatory.
--
HardestBatwoman Beyond
The basic form might be too simplistic so I add a little sheen here and there to give more depths so to speak. Trying to adapt her might not be too hard but I took my time when adapting her and I think it worth it.
---

Tell me what do you want me to touch on in the next edition!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.