Ads Top

Comma

obligatory journal 106
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #44 (96)
From Google?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
No, no, no...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Almost the same week as before as I slept through the afternoon because of my random sleeping pattern. Getting a bit more active in the weekend really hurt my knees, man! It's still throbbing right now... 
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Well, it went better than I thought. Almost a dozen and while it was really far from the mountain of twenty eight, I am just really glad to be able to return to how the blog was before last month. I think I can do better than this!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Actually done well for the whole weekdays but... stumbled heavily in the weekend. Now to pick myself back up!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
You know they were many... I'll include it later as I'm sleep deprived right now!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.