Ads Top

Dha Dha

obligatory journal 103
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #35 (87)
Will you... forgive me?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Wow... another week down!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I had begun to play a bit thankfully for the remarkable recovery of the ankle and while it's still sore even until now, I'm just glad I'm not as bedridden as I was the last time.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Yes, the streak is still alive with another two amounting to TWENTY TWO! I couldn't include Nanimon but I think that's for the best...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Two but I'm trying to watch myself...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
How about that?! I finally got a new lease of life for this segment! They're mostly hats but they look great to me!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.