Ads Top

As I try to focus...

splat - gone - doze
pet peeves Monday 062 & misc list 296
I don't think I've mention this part of the work...
While I always try my best to sketch and colour in my works, there are some thing that annoy me...:

#154: a few lucky ones
First of all, no matter how much and how long I light the mosquito coils every night, there will always be a couple of lingering ones that escape the fogging and... when they linger on my thighs right under the stool-turned-makeshift table, they are night unkillable by swatting and will always come back for more. Curses!

#155: wear and tear #2
When I sit down and get into my usual comfortable position, I will always dread the unfortunate instance whereby I need to stand up again and get around the house just because of my own forgetfulness. It is these darn KNEES! Just the thought of the unavoidable pain makes me cringe especially if I have to. I don't want to if I can help it!

#156: do not resist
Spending all of the time every day right in my usual spot will eventually drain the energy off my body but the problem is my inconsistent sleeping pattern just makes that virtually impossible to predict when it would strike... the urge to close my eyes and being swept into the dreamland, whether for a nap or a full cycle. It is disheartening when my eagerness to crank out more concepts is being blocked by my inability to keep my eyes open. Oh, come on... not now!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.