Ads Top

A glimpse into my personal entertainment.

Highlight of the day 001
Sekirei - Kindergarten - Laura Silver - It Chapter 2 - Titans s02 - Funko News 
I've been wanting to do this for some time now since I was too preoccupied to do any of the previous compilation list and hopefully this would be enough for all of you.

Anime of the day: Sekirei s01e03
I don't know it is based on a manga, but looking at the anime, it's a typical one that I've seen on the scene many times before... yeah, I'll finish it eventually but I will take my time. Rate: 6/10
-
Article of the day 001
"Children in kindergartens that emphasized play, improving self-regulation, working together and helping one another, and hands-on learning performed better academically, showed less bullying and more kindness than students in more traditional classes, and teacher enthusiasm for teaching soared."
--
Manga of the Day: Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata Vol. 1 Chap. 1 Holding Hands
Coupled with the anime above, it's not that dissimilar although the direction they are going down and the intensity of fan-service vary in the spectrum. This is more relationship-based while the aforementioned adaptation is more action-based so choose to your liking. This one in particular is typical as well but intrigues me more. Rate: 8/10
---
It's not just an interactive visual novel but a really interesting investigative game that's interesting in and of itself but the world and the really captivating characters just makes me doesn't want to stop playing. I've got all the endings myself! I know there's four but I'm not looking for that... but I myself can't wait for Chapter 2! Rate: 8/10
----
movie of the day: It Chapter 2
It doesn't fare up to the original but it is fundamentally a different experience with the adult versions of the Losers Club members... and I am wholly satisfied how their journey eventually ends. Rate: 8/10
-----
TV Show of the day: Titans s02e01 {DC Universe}
While having Trigon's power manifesting across the team members is cool, I didn't expect they would cut that storyline short right in the middle of the first episode but having the prospect of Titans being a team yet again and of course the impending doom that is Deathstroke is more than enough to make me want to see where they'll go next. Rate: 7/10
------
Video of the day: Funko News - September 18th, 2019

I just want to highlight mister Franklyn "FM" McInnis' Funko news series for always being a constant and reliable source for all these years. I want to thank him for highlighting some new possible candidates for me to adapt! Rate: 10/10 
-------



















No comments:

Powered by Blogger.