Ads Top

Revenge is all she had left.

obligatory journal 103
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #36 (88)
It's okay if you don't...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
That's two...!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Well, much more active in the court but I'll touch on it soon enough...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Yea-yeah, the streak keeps chugging along to now TWENTY FOUR! I don't think I could keep this going though...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Well... it's a clean week, for once!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Post-Edit: Wow, I actually got TEN! Went totally passed me by...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.