Ads Top

Battle, joke, defense, wrestle, draw, rollback, monitor & learn.

Video check-in 003 the last week of September, 2019
Yeah... I wanted to do this much more frequently but at least I'm on my way there, right...?
Battle at Big Rock | Jurassic World short
I really appreciate how Colin Trevorrow might have listened to how fans really love the first scene in Fallen Kingdom and actually make this short in response to that. That's the narrative I'm sticking to and considering how well this is made, I'm actually looking forward to see where this Jurassic World trilogy is going to end... and this short has done its job.
-
Jokes about Deaf People | Trevor Noah
This is a really smart way to construct the bit around a disability and how it ended really emphasize why he did it in the first place and how his heart is in the right place.
--
Safe Injections Sites | Rogue Rocket
Opioid crisis in America is unlike we've seen before and while the people responsible will never get the judgement that they deserve (instead only pay a small fine compared to how well they're profiting off of this), people is trying to handle the aftermath the best they can. There's pros and cons of course, but it's better than to do nothing at all.
---
Youtube Un-verifies Youtubers | YongYea
Yeah... I do not understand why the platform is going down this route in the first place, but I know prioritizing celebrities and major corporations instead of their own original creators that started from the ground up is never a good look, like at all. While YongYea is my go-to guy for game news, he is a Youtuber himself and seeing him breaking it down because of his own concerns for his online colleagues is heartwarming for me.
----
#1 Contender Fatal 4 Way | Bianca Belair vs Io Shirai vs Candice LeRae vs Mia Yim | WWE NXT 091819
I just want to highlight this match as the perfect way to introduce the NXT to the mass audiences, showcasing the best of the best in the women's division and keeping the fast pace from start to finish. Now I want to know where Rhea Ripley is going to come into this equation?!
-----
Illustrator Reacts to Good and Bad Comic Book Art 3
This online trend of experts reacting to other people's works in their field is always a treat to watch for me since I love to see their own unique perspective in the matter. Case in point, Mister Pearson here of PopCross Studios has an ongoing series that he started recently whereby he talks about comic book art from bad to worse to the very best.
------
Real Lawyer Reacts to South Park Chewbacca Defense
Following on that trend, here is something that I do not know I want before: a lawyer talking about law in pop culture and culture overall. I was out of the loop of the Chewbacca Defense but thanks to LegalEagle, I was not anymore!
-------
Trevor's Blackface Punishment Idea | Between the Scenes
Blackface is something that should never come across your mind to be something that you should do for fun under any circumstance, that is if you know the sorry history behind it. If you don't, you should educate yourself properly just to know why it's being talked about, especially in the negative manner. If you know or just ignorant and still did this, you should be ashamed of yourself.
--------

...

mankind
_


art
___

pop culture
____
-x-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.