Ads Top

As I wash the dishes...

cling - bukit - post
pet peeves Monday 063 & misc list 297
It's a necessity.
I wash dishes every day so there will always be something that bother me...:

#157: such a clinger
The one thing that would always stay with me literally is the oil from the dirty dishes that would cling onto my hands during and even after the cleaning. It's just an annoyance that I would have to deal with every time...

#158: lama-lama jadi bukit
When no one wash their dishes right away, of course they would pile up by the end of the day. I really don't want my mother to suffer through that anymore if I could so I would ready myself to get ready for a longer washing session, of course being accompanied with my personal list of songs.

#159: aftereffects
The aftereffects are the weird feeling on your hands and the occasional splashes on your clothes so you just need to let time passes until they subsides... it's not that annoying and it's here just to complete the list honestly.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.