Ads Top

"You changed me!"

Custom POPs 786 1176 [Custom] <final> young Hinata Hyūga [Naruto] {1999->}
... But then she became my favourite character in the franchise in the end.
Oh, she should have a number of alternatives from her being all grown up to her using her power with the popping veins as below appropriately as the chase.
"I used to always cry and give up... I made many wrong turns... But you - You helped me find the right path. I always chased after you... I wanted to catch up to you... I wanted to walk beside you all the time. I just wanted to be with you. You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because... I love you."
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.