Ads Top

As I walk through the night market again...

pace - risk - bump
pet peeves Monday 061 & misc list 294
Let's revisit this topic...
There are other points that I would want to highlight here ...:

#151: to a crawl
I mentioned the foot traffic before but an extension of this topic is when they are walking through the pasar... as I've mentioned before, I know I am a fast walker so when I'm actually in the strides, I will get really annoyed when they are walking in a slower pace than mine. If I could walk past them, that would serve that problem but when they are walking side by side and taking all the space of the already narrow pathway, I AM STUCK! 

#152: everything is risky
There are many delicacies there and for sure I barely touch a quarter of them all so I am always willing to experiment and try something new. For example, there's an iced coffee drink that I tried for the first time and it is actually really delicious! My fear though that I would try something that is not what I have imagined or worst I would not like... it did happen once or twice but it has traumatized me.

#153: between not through
My specialty in this situation is to be able to walk through the swathe of people walking without touching them, avoiding them swiftly or as smooth as I can. I feel bad though if I did bump into another person accidentally and I would feel worse if another person did the same to me but not acknowledging it at all. Sometimes I wish I just stay home...
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.