Ads Top

The percentage that support background checks is...

obligatory journal 104
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #39 (91)
I hope you are fine.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
... and stop.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Well, while the haze had subsided, then the rain came over and over again almost every day. Was it because of the haze itself or the artificial cloud insemination? Anyway, the good thing is my knees actually didn't feel as bad as before! No more recurring throbbing pain! I am glad!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I thought I was falling behind in the weekend but look at that! Twenty four, just one over! Now this would fit to be my wallpaper... I hope it would be yours as well! 
#4 pray full for the whole year
And right back off the cliff I go... doesn't seem to reach the bottom yet... has been falling so far now...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Oh, I didn't update this at all last week... no matter, didn't do any anyway!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.