Ads Top

What a decade...

obligatory journal 104
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #38 (90)
... How are you today?
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Another start...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Yeah... I would touch on it, sometimes! Anyway, the haze from Indonesia came in thick last week so I was limited a bit more but still able to exercise here and there.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
From seventeen to twenty three! How about that! Yeah, didn't plan that Starlight well enough... 
#4 pray full for the whole year
Getting better at least...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I'll update this later, too sleepy now...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.