Ads Top

"... Young Mozart in a go-cart ..."

Getting Started 030 Baby/Miles (Baby Driver) {2017} <#015>
I redeemed myself after the horror show of my most recent work, using the proper coloured pencil for the skin of Baby, the protagonist of Edgar Wright's Baby Driver, his most successful outing yet, deservedly so.
 Watch it if you haven't yet since it is the best vehicular action movie in the modern time (for me at least), all practical with no CGI at all while full of colourful characters to match the plethora of soundtracks that are used smartly and to their fullest. Suffice to say, I am a fan and this is my tribute to the wonderful protagonist played by Ansel Elgort.
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.