Ads Top

I don't use my head to fly the arrow boy, I use my heart.

Getting Started 027 Yondu Udonta (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2) {2017} <#012>
My best work yet, if I do say so myself ... just humour me, okay? :-P
I know it's coming down the line as the recent Funko POP shirt has indicated, but I can't help myself.
I think I put way too much details on his wardrobe but it came out well in the end. Since their more recent sculpts have been getting better by having more details and appear more ornate than ever before, I hope their own version would have some similarities with my own take. What do you think?

He may have been your father, Quill, but he wasn't your daddy.
~ Yondu Udonta ~

~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.