Ads Top

"Betul, betul, betul!"

Getting Started 029 Upin & Ipin (Upin & Ipin from Malaysia) {2007-?} <#014>
This is my tribute to my niece's favourite local animated television show, Upin & Ipin!
I had to include the mouths since they would more expressive this way but I am disappointed I can't do the colour of the skin justice! I apologize, Mia!

Nevertheless, what is done is done and I hope you would give the series a go since it is a colourful look of life in rural area here in Malayan villages. Since it caters to the more younger demography, it might be too simplistic for some who just can't enjoy it for what it is but I assure you it would be time well spent!

~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.