Ads Top

ベック "... looks like a canine version of Blackjack."

Getting Started 022 BECK (Harold Sakuichi) {1999-2008} <#010>
Do you remember? Even if you've never even read the manga before, I think you might have seen this particular character design around the internet.
 I have a list of mangas that I read every day in rotation and I just started reading a couple of chapters of the manga ... and this dog captured my eyes and I just had to make a commemorative custom Funko Pop design of him!
Retrospectively, it came out just how I intended it to be but there is always room for improvement ... i.e. the neck and the posture since I parted the legs and making the hind legs appeared further away from each other (based on Scooby Doo sculpt). Do you like my interpretation of this mascot?
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.