Ads Top

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

Spider-Man: Homecoming
Mini Review
[July 6th, 2017]
If you've been following me on instagram, I posted my trip for the newest movies every now and then there but never really follow it up with a full review here. I want to release more frequent reviews of movies I've watched here and this is my first step towards (at least) a weekly review so please keep tuning in for more.

You could read my mini-review in my latest post or just keep on reading as I elaborate on the bullet points there:
First and foremost, this youngest interpretation of the web slinger is the most upbeat and juvenile yet, all in a good way as we watched him learning to use the new suit Tony Stark provided instead of watching another origin story although there are enough callbacks to his well-known backstory. If you're worried that there would be too much Tony Stark because of the relentless promotional materials all over the media, please do not worry since he is only there for an established backbone for the new kid on the block to bounce off of and look up as a mentor and to soothe your worry, even Happy Hogan got more screen time than him. On the opposite side of the spectrum, the Vulture could be the most well-developed villian yet in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since Loki as we learned of his motivations behind his criminal actions and the twist in the end certainly seals the deal, at least in my humble opinion.

That's it for now ... please tune in for my full review in the future. Until next time!

P.S. There are two post-credits scenes with one foreshadowing the next chapter in the Spider-Man's arc in the MCU (four more left!) while the last one is just a treat for the fans of Captain America (see the picture above). Oh, there's a tease of how Peter Parker would fit in in the Infinity Wars. When you've seen it, you should know what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.