Ads Top

"It is the nature of humankind to fear what they do not understand."

Getting Started 021 Goliath of Gargoyle (Disney) {1994-1997} <#008>
I finished it just in the time that I said I would yesterday although I had a hard time locking down what colour is the skin of the main protagonist from blue to light blue to finally purple. Am I right?
The hair shouldn't be that big but I made it perpendicular to the size of the head and the wings have to be smaller in scale although my infamous style of free-handing the sketch made the overal look uneven since I start from the right side (or his left hand and leg) and moving on to the other side but sizing their pairs just by my eyes without a proper use of a ruler.
Nevertheless, what done is done and I am most proud of this design than my previous others since I believe I got the overall look just right ... do you think so?
Oh, did you guess right from my previous post and do you remember the show at all from your childhood? It's rife for a modern reboot and I hope Disney would take the plunge after the most recent Duck Tales reboot would (hopefully) succeeds in doing its job.

~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.