Ads Top

I admit my shortcoming as a Muslim

Writing Prompts 005 Work to be Better
If you're not Muslim or practicing the religion of Islam, I understand if this topic is a bit out of your usual reading material and you're not interested to read it ... but if you are, please do keep reading on as I try to lay out the basic information that you need to know to fully understand my situation. Okay, are you still in? Good, let us begin.
~
Muslim have been tasked to pray five times daily during specific times of the day and we need to cleanse our body first before presenting ourselves to Allah and that's called wudhuk   which is basically washing our face, hands and legs with clean water. This act have its own niat or doa or ... hm, it's basically saying your intention for your action in Arabic out loud before and after wudhuk. Are you still following me? Please let me know if it's still a bit hazy for you ...
~
The intention behind this post is because I always say my niat before wudhuk but I have to admit that I didn't say the niat after wudhuk for so long now. It was implanted in me whether it's correct or not that the niat before was the most important since the wudhuk wouldn't be legitimate in the eyes of Allah and the doa after was forgotten just like that ... until now. I can't wallow in the past but I can at least try to make up for it by writing it down and laminate it and carry it with me until I memorize it without needing to read them first. I do not care if this makes me look like a bad Muslim but I am transparent enough to admit my mistake and share it with you guys. If this image would help you as well, please save it in your smartphone and try to use it just like how I planned it to. If there's any other doa that you want me to write down and upload as images, please do not hesitate to contact me here or on other social media platforms.

Thank you for reading through my confession and I hope this post would help others as well as it is helping me. Thank you for your time and do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye!

source: dakwah

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.