Ads Top

"Spoon!"

Getting Started 019 the Tick (created by Ben Edlund) {1996} <#007>
 I did this the day before I went for the triple feature last night in an effort to put out a custom design once a day ... and it more or less happened as I drew the sketch the day before yesterday and finished colouring just before I went for the movies. Suffice to say, I am satisfied with how he looks in its finished state. What do you guys think?
Regarding the design itself, I saw how generic and basic the Funko Pop version of the upcoming television iteration and I do not think it represent the character faithfully at all since I know the tone of the premise and how he particularly look especially that signature big chin and big grin.
The spoon (that didn't look like one) I believe represent how bizarre the comic/show was while the animated eyes and classy smile represent how he is usually drawn. The colour turned out better than I expected even more so in the saturated version! Have you watched any of the versions of the character version before (I remember the Patrick Warburton live action version) and are you looking forward to the upcoming Amazon modern reboot (I enjoyed the pilot though!)?
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.