Ads Top

Stop and Stare 002 the Road less Traveled from Sungai Besar to Bestari Jaya

Taking the road less traveled, I got to see the more untouched foliage being naturally bordered away by the river that stretched for miles from Sungai Besar through to Tanjung Karang, for about over 30 kilometers or 18 miles.
These pictures are as plain as they could be since I am using the camera off my smartphone but I tried to frame them as best as I could. These first two photos were at the same place with just a simple change of perspective, the first to emphasize the contrast of color between the natural elements while the second was to play with the length of this scenery with just a hint of human touch with the fishing road and the sole electric grid.
Although it is being created artificially by the consumers, this clear and clean look of the vast paddy field would make me wonder how they would naturally in the wild before being planted worldwide as one of the main source of carbohydrates.
It was unfortunate for me not being able to capture the beauty of these flowers more perfectly as my amateur attempt here only would only be a mere snapshot but I wish it would serve as a highlight of a colorful beauty that caught my eyes at the side of the road.
 I always see this lake in front of my university here in Selangor and only came down to have this panoramic view taken years after the first time I started my education there. The land leading to the spot I stood for the picture had long grasses and the questionable condition of the soil under those thankfully were quite solid and didn't result of my feet stuck in a pit of mud.
Coming back through the same lane as before, I decided to look closer of the paddy and trying to give more emphasize on the crop but this first attempt left me wanting.
Again trying to play with the perspective, the muted color and the low level of brightness didn't play well this particular framing but at least it made a unique shot on its own.
Finally finding a perfect pairing of the bright gold color of the paddy and the correct brightness, I tried to frame in as much of the plant as possible and the resulting product at least satisfied me.

I hope this series of pictures satisfy you too.

{from 3.19 pm to 5.53 pm of 15th of September, 2015}

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.