Ads Top

My Subconscious Journey 001 a dream to remember

My Subconscious Journey 001
a dream to remember



?
I want to do a mind exercise and an almost educated analysis on my dreams that I could remember. Since the amount of scenes that I could recall would decrease significantly right after I wake up and there's only a small chance that I would remember my dream at all the day after, when I do I would take the opportunity to try decoding it to the best of my abilities. I would suggest you guys, the readers, to try to do the same if you had recurring dreams or maybe just want to see how your subconscious mind works when you are sleeping deeply.


1
There was an earlier segment in my dream last night that was too bizarre and blurry for me to put it into words, but I notice my recent 'trend' of dreaming is when one scene would lead to another scene in a completely unrelated manner. For example, last night I was in a line with others seemingly floating in the air with a single stick holding me in the air and then transitioned right away into an action scene of me piggybacking a friend probably from the aforementioned line ...:

"
... going down a dirt course full speed ahead, ...
"

2
... maybe just visualizing what I want to try myself in real world somewhere down the line and putting me in the front row seat of this experience that I have watched before from someone else's point of view (from their GoPros). That was what I surmised in hindsight but in the moment, I was transported again to a department store(?) with him in tow, seemingly reaching our destination. This particular scene most likely represented my current wardrobe fascination with Uniqlo's products and my inclination to go to the mall late in the evening and browse through them while I wait for the movie I originally came to watch to start.



3
I have read somewhere that dreams do taking into account the dreamer's own life experience into their creations and basing the faces of the people in there on the people you have met or maybe just in passing glances, putting faces from your subconscious memories onto the insignificant characters in the narrative. Which is why when I heard the name ...

"
... Evelyn, a name of a significant girl in my life being uttered ...


"

4
... by another girl, relaying to me a message from her that have slipped my mind now and then seeing her went out through a doorway to the stairway at the side and talking to a girl a floor down. I knew who she was talking to as her face was blocked behind the stair structure and when I decided to take a step forward and met her eyes with mine, her expressions changed from shock to longing to sulk in a matter of seconds, or at least that's how I remember it. The last interaction between us didn't really leave a good impression of each other so it made sense that she was behaving that way even in my dream. 


5
Truth be told, the next scene was fading out just like at the end of the movie, with her face now lingering in my mind and burned into my subconsciousness. I always saw her before bare face without any makeup just taking care of her father's shop and appropriately she looked the same in my dream and even without her glasses, making me see right into her eyes without any obstruction and might be symbolizing my own intention to see her as she is without any artificial enhancements and how she is really inside.




6
Sure, this particular analysis is purely without basis and without any knowledge behind but it was entirely my own interpretation of my own dream. Yours may vary but I can't wait to see if any of you readers were inclined to do the same and had a dream too vivid to forget that could be interpreted in any way of your choosing. This was my own first attempt and thank you for reading! :-D

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.