Ads Top

Where would you go...?

User-Controlled 002 sketch 002 [pen-to-paper] <idea> the Variables

-

DISCLAIMER

It's been awhile...

I wanted to give it a go again.

Not knowing what to do actually, I saw the 'direction' they could go, so I did!

-

Oh, if this is the first time you came across my works and none of the above made sense, I want to offer my apologies. Please do sample some of my works from the list below...:
> Usersub-Controlled 01 | ​Chonk Launcher
> Usersub-Controlled 02 | a Day of Adventure
> CYOA | Slightly Off

Public Service Announcement: If you're out and about though, please wear a mask and have physical distancing (you can still be social) while we're still in this epidemic all over the world. Please be responsible and do care for each other!

~

Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.