Ads Top

Dissolved for Convenience.

obligatory journal 376
Today I Learned #005 Sweet Saccharine Slosh | July 20th, 2022

Never actually realised how handy having the dissolved sugar in liquid form was before...

Mainly use it to sweeten my coffees and teas, it didn't cross my mind before to use it for the cold drinks as well.

Since I know that they would dissolve much more slower in lower temperatures, I just don't have the patience to wait for them to naturally disperse through the water.

Then... it came across my brain to just get rid of the wait and dissolve them myself!

... Yeah, I just remember the concept of sugar water. Please cut me some slack, okay...?

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.