Ads Top

That one Malay guy among the Chinese...

obligatory journal 383
Dear Diary #064 | July 29th, 2022

I guess I am that one guy that's always at the basketball court...

I don't really have anything else to do, so that's just one constant that I could keep up that would at least keep me active.

I have been the go-to guy to bring a big squeegee to push away the water from the rain off the court for example.

Since the nets have been holding up surprisingly well and longer than before now, I have been relieve off of that duty.

I am quite a quiet person off the court but I'm in it, I think I am the loudest and the most excited, certainly applauding any impressive shot and play despite the teams I was playing.

I am that person, since I think I am always the oldest person there, I am okay with that.

I am always being called "abang", so that's fitting.

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.