Ads Top

TIL Water is the Source of Life.

obligatory journal 379
Today I Learned #006 Reintroduction for Rejuvenation |
July 24th, 2022

Rice is a staple here in my home country.

Never had to actually prepare it myself before, but now it's my responsibility since my late mother's passing.

When the rice pot is almost empty, aside from the few grains left and of course the burnt part that's sticking to the bottom, I would always just leave it in the sink with some water in it to easily get them unstuck.

That's a basic tip that most people know.

Now, try to pour a little bit of water directly into the pot when there's still rice in it, preferably those rice that's still little.

You know that when your rice gets too much water when they're cooking, they would turn into porridge?

When you did put a little water in the pot when you reheat your rice though, they would get better and fluffier and actually unstuck any of the rice from the surface of the pot.

Just make sure you stir the rice to ensure the water would be distributed evenly and cover it up.

Give it a whirl!

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.