Ads Top

Consistency is key!

obligatory journal 368
Dear Diary #059 | July 17th, 2022

It's been awhile...

I had a streak of over a week of playing basketball every late afternoon that ended just yesterday because it rained quite heavily in the morning.

From just quick rounds of 15 or 21, to actual full court game, I had been consistently sweating myself out especially during the latter.

I didn't really notice any difference to my body but my father actually remarked that I was getting skinnier compared to the last time he saw me... my weight has been just below 70 kilogram for awhile now so maybe that's it.

I had to begin jogging again starting yesterday and then adding a bit shorter one in the morning just now, so I feel good. 

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.