Ads Top

Keratin Creation Combobulation.

obligatory journal 370
Today I Learned #003 Long Hair Remedy | July 09th, 2022

My family members doesn't have good history with long hair, genetically speaking.

They'll lose them quite early, with receding hairline and shorter and shorter hair.

If you've seen my pictures before, I think you can tell, right?

I never had really someone close to me that has long hair that I could get advice on on how to take care of my own long hair.

I have been keeping it long because I'll never know when that genetic lottery would hit me during my lifetime, so better be safe than sorry and enjoy it while it lasts.

For embarrassingly long time, I just had my long hair free without any restraint, for better or worse.

There's no other feeling that's the same as the feel of your long hair in the breeze, I have to say...

... But there's no other feeling that's the same as feeling your head get yanked by your own hair getting stuck to your neck! I didn't even that's even possible before!

I saw a fellow basketballer using a hairband to keep his hair down so I tried to find out for me, but to no avail...

 ... Until I found that small hair bands for my not-really-that-long long hair!

They work wonders!

I can finally play in the court without stopping every other minute to adjust my hair from going all over my face or, yes, sticking to my neck, as usual.

Now my neck feels so good and airy! No need to cut my hair just because I couldn't put up with it anymore!

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.