Ads Top

Stop bouncing around!

obligatory journal 381
Dear Diary #063 | July 26th, 2022

I just had some difficulty getting used to the new basketball hoops in the basketball court with the roof...

The springs certainly have a number of traits that are advantageous as well as disadvantageous.

They would certainly last longer since most of the vibrations from the ball bouncing off of the rims would be absorbed by the springs of course. I do love the sound effects every time they're activated though, just like in an official court.

Although there's more chance of randomness occurring because of the bounciness of the rim.

Sometimes it absorbs the energy and let the ball rolled in effortlessly but sometimes it would bounce the ball all over the place randomly. Certainly makes for a much more entertaining game, at least to me.

I couldn't depend on the rigidity of the old rims anymore and just surrender my shooting to fate.

Or I could get better and try to get the ball in without touching the rim... hey, always be practicing!

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.