Ads Top

As I was balling in the court...

hog - statue - nurture
pet peeves Monday 074 & misc list 344 & obligatory journal 371

Not sure if I touched upon this or not...
... It's been awhile...:

#188: all by his lonesome
Certainly do not want to play with someone who would play alone despite being in a team. He would always drive through the paint by himself by showcasing his dribbling techniques without ever passing the ball to his teammates. That's the point of the game, people! Yeah, you're capable of winning the round by yourself, but at the detriment of others' enjoyment?

#189: a fair share 
It really kill my mood when you have decided to join the game but would not actually really make the effort to play at all... like, seriously?! You're not chasing the ball... you're not defending the opponents at all... you just want to play around.

#190: support
Sometimes you might have players at your similar age and abilities and sometimes you don't. When it's the latter, I really don't want to play around with them, as in bullying them and holding ourselves over them. I want to facilitate them finessing their talents and help them grow, something that I actually received from a couple of senior students at the school before, which is something that I appreciate until now. Just because you're taller than them, don't swipe the balls off of their hands! I will always boo them... boo that man! Boo!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.